Thursday, June 23, 2005

Odds and Ends

Yesterday I officially opened Room19, sent out about 50 emails (to friends) and received a bunch of compliments and encouragements, which was really nice. So now I'm done talking about the comic strip until next week. I'm going back to the regularly scheduled Blog update, which may or may not be a good thing.

I am actually home right now because I have to work at another conference today, this time it's at SeaPort Hotel in Boston and it's for AUPHA. Don't ask me what that acronym means because I don't know. It's a three-day show, but I only have to go for one, which rules. I have a feeling that this show is going to suck, so the less time I'm there, the better.

Besides being a conference day, it's also Aly's birthday. She's 28-years-old today, just two more years and she joins the 30-year-old club. I got snapped her a picture (blown up of course) of her favorite scene in Boston, some earrings and a Washington Nationals hat. We're also going out for sushi tonight, which will probably become something of a tradition. I don't like the stuff, but she loves it, so on her birthday we do what she wants. It's only fair.

Not much else is going on, SoSH doesn't seem to be up, so there goes about half of my readership, this past weekend, Aly and I hung out with Ryan and Kristen in Newburyport, went to Anthony's birthday party at Lir (a bar in Boston) and hung out in Amesbury with my parents for father's day.

By now you can probably tell that I have zero to write about and am just throwing a bunch of stuff against the wall to see if it sticks. Unfortunately, not much is happening. So instead of making you read more boring, pointless crap, I'm going to stop.

Talk to you soon.

No comments: