Thursday, April 21, 2005

The week that was

Here are some shots from the recent games I went to.

Opening Day 2005, perhaps the greatest day in Boston sports history.



Check out this banner ... we've been waiting a long time for this. I'm really glad that they finally recognized the 1995 A.L. East Champs.



The wall before.



The wall after. A little different, wouldn't you say?



This is a SoSHer. I'm not telling which one, but he's from Delaware. Pretty funny sign for a guy from Delaware.



These are all the Sox getting their rings. It looks like I'm far away because I am, second from the last row in the bleachers.



Hoisting the flag. Stupid wind ruined this picture.



The place was packed. You couldn't find a seat anywhere.



I think that this was the last out. I really love this shot because it gives you a sense as to how strong the sun was (Sheffield lost a fly ball that day) and how lucky Lou Pinella was in 1978.

This from our trip to Washington DC to see the Nationals play. It was on Sunday, April, 17.



Beautiful RFK stadium before game time. As old as this place is, they did a great job with the field.



Look! It's Jose Vidro playing catch. I know these aren't as exciting as my other batch of shots.



Now I finally have proof that I've seen Vinny Castilia play baseball. No longer will anyone laugh at me.




We drove by Camden Yards on the way home. Check it out.



I was pretty drunk and tired when I took this picture. But this is me with my Natty Boh. Do me a solid and don't photoshop me on some chick's body.

And that's basically what I've been doing with myself for the last few weeks. Next week, more comics reviewed and I give you my top eight stadiums in detail. Ooooh boy!

No comments: